Mount Saint Agnes Academy leads and guides each student to the knowledge and maturity required to assume a position of Christian Catholic leadership by:
- bearing witness, through example, to the message of Jesus; teaching the doctrine of Roman Catholic Faith through providing opportunities for faith experiences, and community service; and promoting the richness, depth and goodness of Catholic moral traditions and values;
- striving to develop each student’s academic, physical, social and aesthetic skills in a happy, safe environment;
- maintaining a challenging educational programme which will prepare graduates for higher education or employment;
- fostering a Christian community which is sensitive to the needs, dignity and rights of others;
- fostering a standard of behavior which encourages self-discipline, a positive self-image and sound moral character;
- strengthening an appreciation of all students’ cultures and heritage and inspiring all to make a life-long commitment to their individual learning;
- encouraging respect for bodily health and exercise, a joy in team endeavour, and confidence in physical abilities, along with a mature sense of sportsmanship.